TOOLING DESIGN AND BUILD
TIASA’s capability to build tooling and progressive stamping dies adds to the value we can provide to our customers.
WE DESIGN, MANTAIN AND BUILD TOOLING AND PROGRESSIVE STAMPING DIES FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE, ELECTRICAL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL, WHITE LINE AND FURNITURE INDUSTRIES
Our skilled tool engineers/builders with broad experience in metal stamping help us provide the highest level of finished part quality and tool operating efficiency.
- Quick turnaround from concept to completion
- Improved part quality and functionality
- Minimize Tooling costs
- Minimize material requirements and improve manufacturability
- Prototyping and feature customization
OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We seek to meet the strictest quality standards. Therefore we offer our customers:
- 100% deliveries on time
- External PPM <= 30 monthly parts
- 100% monthly customer satisfaction (claims, quotes on time and projects on time)
- A metrology laboratory attended by experts to corroborate the quality of our parts
WE CAN WORK ON A WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS
- Cold rolled foil
- Hot rolled foil
- Plate (from 3/16 to 1 inch)
- Galvanized sheet
- Stainless steels
We have the infrastructure that allow us to work on long series getting perfect and highly competitive metal stamping parts.
Comprehensive cold working processing including cutting, punching, composite, folding, welding, riveting and jointing together.
In-House Die Tooling Design and Build
We strive to utilize the most up to date technology to deliver the highest quality metal stamping product to our customers. Using the latest CAD design tools and manufacturing methods allow us to complete projects with shorter lead times to meet customer demands.
For your convenience, we outsource special processes such as heat treatment, paint finishes (electrostatic, e-coat), and design finishes (galvanized, phosphatized, platinum, etc.), always seeking certified suppliers and complying with the most demanding quality standards