We have powerful manufacturing capability, our automatic lathes, CNC lathes, CNC machining centers, stamping machines and cold heading machines plus auxiliary equipment like milling machine, grinding machine, etc.
CUTTING, BENDING AND ASEMBLY OF STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL AND ALUMINUM
Within our facilities we have human team and machinery specialized in Sheet Metal processes.
- CNC machining center
- Share Machine (T 1/4″)
- Punching Machine
- Laser Cut Machine (T 5/8″)
- Bending (30-80 Tons)
- Stamping Press (45 up to 440 Tons)
- CNC Lathe Manual & Bar Feeder
- We can outsource special finishes such as galvanized, nickel plated, phosphatized, etc.
OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We seek to meet the strictest quality standards. Therefore we offer our customers:
- 100% deliveries on time
- External PPM <= 30 monthly parts
- 100% monthly customer satisfaction (claims, quotes on time and projects on time)
- A metrology laboratory attended by experts to corroborate the quality of our parts
WE CAN WORK ON A WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS
We work in precision sheet metal parts and assemblies for automotive, electric, electronics, industrial and aerospace systems for their assemblies on the following materials:
- Cold rolled foil
- Hot rolled foil
- Plate (from 3/16 to 1 inch)
- Galvanized sheet
- Stainless steels
We have the infrastructure that allow us to work on long series getting perfect and highly competitive metal stamping parts.
In-House Die Tooling Design and Build
We strive to utilize the most up to date technology to deliver the highest quality metal stamping product to our customers. Using the latest CAD design tools and manufacturing methods allow us to complete projects with shorter lead times to meet customer demands.
For your convenience, we outsource special processes such as heat treatment, paint finishes (electrostatic, e-coat), and design finishes (galvanized, phosphatized, platinum, etc.), always seeking certified suppliers and complying with the most demanding quality standards