METAL STAMPED PARTS MANUFACTURE
From concept to completion, TIASA is a full service metal stamping facility. We utilize the latest technologies and staff some of the most knowledgeable engineers to ensure our mission is completed consistently. In every metal stamping manufacturing area, we strive to utilize the most up to date technology to deliver the highest quality metal stamping product to our customers.
YOUR STRATEGIC PARTNER IN METAL STAMPING & SHEET METAL
- Progressive metal stamping and machining
- Capacity to 440 tons
- Wide range of materials (stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other special material metal stamping)
- In-house Sheet Metal processes (laser cut, CNC machining, bending, punching, etc.)
- In-house Jointing and Welding processes
- Metrology laboratory
Our metal stamped products
OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We seek to meet the strictest quality standards. Therefore we offer our customers:
- 100% deliveries on time
- External PPM <= 30 monthly parts
- 100% monthly customer satisfaction (claims, quotes on time and projects on time)
- A metrology laboratory attended by experts to corroborate the quality of our parts
WE CAN WORK ON A WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS
- Cold rolled foil
- Hot rolled foil
- Plate (from 3/16 to 1 inch)
- Galvanized sheet
- Stainless steels
We have the infrastructure that allow us to work on long series getting perfect and highly competitive metal stamping parts.
Comprehensive cold working processing including cutting, punching, composite, folding, welding, riveting and jointing together.
In-House Die Tooling Design and Build
We strive to utilize the most up to date technology to deliver the highest quality metal stamping product to our customers. Using the latest CAD design tools and manufacturing methods allow us to complete projects with shorter lead times to meet customer demands.
For your convenience, we outsource special processes such as heat treatment, paint finishes (electrostatic, e-coat), and design finishes (galvanized, phosphatized, platinum, etc.), always seeking certified suppliers and complying with the most demanding quality standards